CLASSES AND SEMINARS
BodyTalk Fundamentals Part 1:
Currently, the general approach to modern health care is undergoing a radical change. There is a paradigm shift afoot in our understanding of dis-ease and how and why it manifests in the human living system. The body has an innate ability to heal itself; however, this ability is hindered by many factors such as physical, emotional, mental, biochemical, and environmental stressors. The BodyTalk SystemTM operates out of this new scientific understanding; blending quantum physics with ancient philosophical knowledge to assist the body in remembering how to heal itself. Techniques covered: Right/Left brain Balancing; Stress Relief; Hydration to the Cells; Addressing Scars and Deep Wounds; Balancing Organs, Endocrines and Improving Communication Between all Body Parts; Body Chemistry; Addressing Microbes, Intolerances, Allergies and Toxins; Active Memory Resolves; Past and Present Physical Trauma; and so much more.
BodyTalk Fundamentals Part 2:
This course builds on the knowledge gained in BodyTalk Fundamentals- Part 1 and expands the treatment techniques to include the entire basic BodyTalk system. Once again, both the theory and the practical aspects of the BodyTalk treatment techniques are covered. The elements of the BodyTalk protocol addressed in this course are as follows: Extrinsic Reciprocals; Lymphatic System; Nervous/Circulatory Systems; Energy Systems (Meridians, Blood Sugar, Chakras); Environmental Systems; and so much more.
BodyTalk Access Class:
The five energy medicine techniques that make up the BodyTalk Access course include:
• Cortices (for animals and humans), to help improve right and left brain communication
• SB Junction (for animals), to relieve pressure from a potentially compromised Spheno-Basilar Junction in animals
• Switching (for humans), to help decrease stress
• Hydration (for animals and humans), to help the body utilize water more efficiently
• Body Chemistry (for animals and humans), to help balance the immune system
• Reciprocals (for animals and humans), to help re-establish integrity of the body’s structures, improve postural alignment; increase flexibility and circulation of fluids and energy.
You will learn these five basic BodyTalk Access for Animals and BodyTalk Access for Humans techniques that can be combined into a daily regimen which, when applied, has a significant impact on an animal and human’s health.
Meditation is easy to learn, and so important for stress reduction in todays fast paced world. With this training we will bust a whole bunch of myths about meditation and simplify it into a 20 min a day practice. You will learn all about the benefits of meditation, several different kinds of meditation and how to easily incorporate into your daily life. Come take this class with us and begin to live the life you have always dreamed of!